GPP International Business
The Greiner Professional Program (GPP) follows a fixed schedule in the International Business branch and lasts 18 months. The duration and number of stations is fixed; there are always four trainee stations of four and a half months each.
Here you can find an example of the program flow of an International Business Trainee at Greiner.
The program flow
Circular Economy, Greiner Packaging Sattledt/AT
Corporate Projects and Commercial Excellence, NEVEON Vienna/AT
Finance, Greiner Bio-One Kremsmünster/AT and Monroe/US
Global Lean Management, NEVEON Vienna/AT and Zgierz/PL
What awaits you
- A full-time, multidimensional trainee program. The goal is to get to know Greiner as comprehensively as possible – all three divisions, various departments, the headquarters in Austria and locations worldwide.
- 18 months program duration
- Job rotation over four trainee stations of four and a half months each in Germany and abroad.
- Individual responsibility for national and international (sub-)projects or tasks with different orientations – from participation in global strategy projects to optimization measures on the store floor level to getting to know the “daily business” in the specialist departments.
- Compensation: € 3,000 gross per month plus additional Greiner benefits and the opportunity to work in a home office.
- The GPP offers the opportunity to orient oneself for one’s own professional career path, to get to know different departments in “real life” and also to “get a taste” of specialties outside one’s own training focus.
What you bring with you
- A university degree (FH/Uni) with a business, technical or scientific focus, e.g. international business, logistics, production, sales, industrial engineering, plastics technology, …
- First professional experience (at least six months) in the context of internships, project work or similar, ideally in an industrial environment
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of German, other foreign languages are an advantage
- First experience abroad, e.g. exchange semester, au-pair stay, …
- Mobility within Austria (headquarters & production sites) as well as internationally (sales/production sites)