GPP Information Security
The Greiner Professional Program (GPP) does not follow a fixed schedule in the Information Security branch, as it is very individually tailored to the trainees and is based on their previous knowledge.
Here you can find a sample program flow of an Information Security Trainee at Greiner.
The program flow
Information Security Management, Greiner AG Kremsmünster/AT
IT Security, Greiner Bio-One Kremsmünster/AT
OT Security, NEVEON Vienna/AT
Security Operations Center (SOC), Greiner Packaging Sattledt/AT
What awaits you
- An individual trainee program in full-time position, which offers you a comprehensive IT training in the area of Information Security (Information Security Management, IT Security, OT Security and Security Operations Center).
- Depending on your previous knowledge or personal interest, you can individually choose your focus or supplement and deepen your existing know-how.
- 15 months program duration
- Job rotation over three trainee stations of three and a half months with responsibility for different national and international (sub-)projects and tasks in the IT security area of Greiner AG and the three divisions Greiner Bio-One, Greiner Packaging and NEVEON.
- In addition to the technical training, you will expand your soft skills and methodological knowledge within the framework of selected internal seminars and/or training courses at the Greiner Academy.
- Individual compensation depending on training and experience background as well as other Greiner benefits and home office of up to 80% of the hourly rate
What you bring with you
- High passion for the topic of information security and ideally an educational background with a corresponding focus
- First practical experience in the field of information security is an advantage, but not a must
- High interest in the secure implementation of emerging technologies such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, … as well as agile working methods
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Sense of responsibility
- Openness for new things and high willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- High level of self-motivation and commitment
- Team spirit, flexibility and resilience