GPP Digitization & IT
The Greiner Professional Program (GPP) in the Digitization & IT branch does not follow a fixed schedule, as it is very individually tailored to the trainees and is based on their previous knowledge.
Here you can find an example of the program flow of a Digitization & IT Trainee at Greiner.
The program flow
Application Management, Greiner AG Kremsmünster/AT
CIO Office, NEVEON Vienna/AT
Digital Transformation Team, Greiner Packaging Sattledt/AT
International IT, Greiner Bio-One Kremsmünster/AT
What awaits you
- A trainee program in a full-time position where you will get to know the IT landscape of Greiner comprehensively.
- 18 months program duration
- Job rotation over four trainee stations of four and a half months each with responsibility for different national and international (sub-)projects and tasks.
- Getting to know various IT and business application departments, both of Greiner AG and of the three divisions Greiner Bio-One, NEVEON and Greiner Packaging.
- Orientation and technical specialization for your IT career path in line with your interests and passions, e.g. in the application environment of the SAP®/ERP landscape, in IT infrastructure or in system support.
- In addition to the technical training, you will expand your soft skills and methodological knowledge within the framework of selected internal seminars and/or training courses at the Greiner Academy.
- Individual compensation depending on training and experience background, as well as other Greiner benefits and home office of up to 80% of hours.
What you bring with you
- A higher education (HTL, study) with focus on IT, business informatics, or similar or a completed IT apprenticeship and professional experience
- Initial experience with business applications (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, …), IT infrastructure management or in the SAP environment is an advantage, but not a must
- Enthusiasm for the topic of digitization
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Sense of responsibility
- Openness for new things and high willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- High level of self-motivation and commitment